Motto: "Amplifying God in our Hearts, Home, and Community."
Verse: Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the Lord as long as I live; I will sing praises to my God while I have my being."
Children age 4 through 5th grade
Meetings are held at New Hope Church every 1st Wednesday of the Month from September 5th through the first week in May for children age 4 through 5th grade.
- Worship/Bible Time
- Rock On (game time)
- Small Group Time
- Craft/Professor B's Lab
How to Join
Just show up! We'd love to have you--once you're there you can fill out all the information we need.
- 6:20 p.m. is the earliest you may bring your child. There is no adult supervision at New Hope Church until 6:20 p.m.
- 7:55 is when you may come to your child’s classroom to pick them up and sign them out.
- Amplify will be cancelled on days when ADM schools are cancelled or dismissed early due to severe weather.
- If you have any questions, please contact New Hope Church @993-5325 or Josh Heisterkamp @ 515-782-1846 or email@example.com.
- All of our volunteers are background checked.