Motto: "Amplifying God in our Hearts, Home, and Community."
Verse: Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the Lord as long as I live; I will sing praises to my God while I have my being."
Children ages Preschool through 5th grade
Amplify Nights are held at New Hope Church every 1st Wednesday of the Month from September 4th through the first week in May for children age 4 through 5th grade.
Family Nights are held at New Hope Church every 3rd Wednesday of the Month. This is a time for families to come and have fun together in community!
- Exciting Worship
- Rock On (game time)
- Small Group Time/Bible Time
- Craft Time
- Professor B's Lab/Improv Acting Time
How to Join
Just show up! We'd love to have you--once you're there you can fill out all the information we need.
- 6:20 p.m. is the earliest you may bring your child. There is no adult supervision at New Hope Church until 6:20 p.m.
- 6:30 is when Amplify begins! Make sure to have your child there to be part of the first activities of the night!
- 8:00 p.m. is when you may come to your child’s classroom to pick them up and sign them out. The kiddos will be debriefing until 8:00 p.m.
- Amplify will be cancelled on days when ADM schools are cancelled or dismissed early due to severe weather.
- If you have any questions, please contact New Hope Church @993-5325 or Katie Fyfe @ 515-494-5651 or email@example.com
- All of our volunteers are background checked.